[Rhodes22-list] stirring the hornet's nest....

Cheryl O'Grady cheryl.ogrady at mail.com
Tue Nov 15 09:04:26 EST 2005

Yes, and I feel these 'leaders' betrayed their constituents with these statements.  More information is coming out, however, about how the intelligence presented to Congress included information that supported the administration's conclusions, and left out information that contradicted.  are lies of omission really lies?

Regardless, the decision was made to go to war.  I don't think there has been a more incompetently, ineptly led war since, oh, maybe, the British war against colonial insurgents back about 220 years ago.