[Rhodes22-list] Another reply to Lou

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Tue Nov 15 10:15:45 EST 2005

  Ed K,

   I guess I dont know as much as I need to know.
    lack of pictures excuse:
   I am constantly fighting the loss of light, access to my boat due
to yard issues,
   and carrying enough chemicals, tools for 2 people to carry onboard,
and I am working alone.
   But I want better pics and have dedicated the final weekend of
assembly to making some final jpgs of the slot with the paint in and
the board ready for insertion.
  patience is a virtue!
  Lou