[Rhodes22-list] stirring the hornet's nest.... (political)

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Nov 15 18:03:40 EST 2005

Hardly a cop out. I have limited time, and refuse to waste it on people who have the attitude of "no matter what is offered, I'm right, so there".

Again, there were exit polls here in Texas about who would win races that were proven wrong. That's life.

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
  1976 O'Day 25
  Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
  1971 Coronado 35
  Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

Herb Parsons wrote:
> Your assertion that exit polls only differ in "top races"
> is incorrect. If you want, and will offer a public apology
> for your inaccurate assertion, I'll find the instances I
> saw in local elections here in Texas.

First the research, then the proof, then the
possibility of an apology.  That's the way it
works in the rest of the country.

> Of course, if you're not willing to offer such an apology,
> then any effort on my part would be fruitless.

Cop out!

> Keep in mind that absolutes like "always", "all", and,
> as in your case, "only", take but one single exception
> to be proven wrong...

True enuf.  But does that really apply here?  If there
is a preponderance of occurrences, then there's likely a
"smoke/fire" kind of link.
--
Robert Skinner