[Rhodes22-list] Question for Ben of Elvis Fame or anybody

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Nov 15 17:59:09 EST 2005

I don't think I10 is open yet, but I wouldn't go that route anyway, unless I just wanted to go through New Orleans.

It's a shorter trip to take I12, which bypasses the lake on the north side, instead. I12 goes through Slidell as well. I10 and I12 converge in Baton Rouge.

If you want to see NO, you'll probably have to take I12 to the causeway over the lake. Don't know that it would be much of a tourist attraction right now though.

When are you going? My wife and I will be in that area this weekend (Thursday evening through Sunday). They're also having a wooden boat festival on the lake. Should be interesting.

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
  1976 O'Day 25
  Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
  1971 Coronado 35
  Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> ekroposki at charter.net 11/15/2005 5:30:04 PM >>>
Is Interstate 10 open between Interstate 59 (Slidell) and Houston?  If not
what is the best route between Atlanta, Ga. and Houston, TX?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA