[Rhodes22-list] Vietnam was Kerry's fault.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Nov 16 15:12:50 EST 2005

Herb,
The biggest, hugest blunder of this entire war was not sealing off the
country. Securing the borders should have been of the highest order. Allowing  the
insurgents access to this country will be our downfall.
Tell me, how do you win a guerilla war and a good example of one that has
been won, because we sure didn't win in Vietnam and Russia didn't win there's
either. Unless the enemy is wearing a uniform, just who is the enemy and who
are  the friendly's?

Rummy