[Rhodes22-list] Vietnam was Kerry's fault.

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 18:45:01 EST 2005

Rummy,
 You hit the nail on the head about securing the borders. It's an easy job,
too. Only need a couple more million troops to cover it.
 I mean that very toungue in cheek. The military there would very much like
to seal the country, but Iraq has very large borders and it just can't be
done. It's certainly not for a lack of trying or planning.
 Hank