[Rhodes22-list] Iraq. The war.

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 20:35:09 EST 2005

Rummy,
 There have been numerous news stories of attacks against insurgent
strongholds on the Syrian border. What news have you been watching?
 As far as having the technolgy to detect infitrators and stop them, that's
one we don't have either. If we did, don't you think we'd use it on our own
borders? We do use technology as much a possible, but it is nowhere near
100% effective.
 You might want to do a little more research.
 Hank