[Rhodes22-list] Thank you Thena, Herb and Hank

benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Thu Nov 17 12:15:00 EST 2005

Hey Ed,

Yeah the traffic flows everywhere except in Baton Rouge.

I found out yesterday at 17:00 that I had to be in Montgomery at 9:00 today.  Left home at 4:00, and rolled in this morning right on schedule.  If I'd had a chance to think about it, and if it were 10 deg. warmer, I would have planned to roll the 3 hours east to go sailing with you guys on Hartwell.  Instead, I'll drive 5 hours back home tonight.  Ouch.

Ben