[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Dave Lewis about big Rhodies

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Nov 18 14:41:36 EST 2005

Dave,
	I am happy to say, I am not your size, so I fit the Rhodes 22
easier.  This email list has been around a number of years.  Over that time
several Rhodes 22 owners have debated who the biggest Rhodie is.  I must
inform you that are not you.
	Some of the bigger guys will eventually see your question and
hopefully respond.  On the newer Rhodes 22's there are modification that can
be used for bigger folks.  There are also attachments like the boom room
that might solve your situation.
	As to the ventilation question, I would recommend a Nicro fan in the
hole for the anchor rode and put the anchor line in a plastic basket under
the seats.  I have also seen the fans directly in the cabin top and on
partial companion way doors to increase circulation.
	Welcome aboard, disregard the voluminous political jabbering that
occurs on this list.  Are you planning on trailering your boat?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Sailing on Rummy's private impoundment, aka, Lake Hartwell see:
http://www.sas.usace.army.mil/lakes/hartwell/