[Rhodes22-list] thanks for replies

eroncol at aol.com eroncol at aol.com
Fri Nov 18 14:48:20 EST 2005

Hi
Ed K., I do exist.  Been busy and not always near a computer.   Sorry about the delay.  Thanks to you, Mary Lou, Steve Hemphill and Russell Miller for your responses.
I live in Wynnewood, PA, Mary Lou.  I must get hold of your chapter in "Sailing Small."   Thanks for the references Ed.  I will look at them.  I already see abut the differing opinions, answers and facts,  though each of you say newer is better.  Actually that is true of your comments re boat and motor.
I've used marine head but never have used a porta-potti. Seems there are differences of opinion both about enclosed head and about porta-potti versus marine head.  Why prefer the porta-potti?  I assume as Ed says, that this may be in the archives.   I will look.
Looks like I've got some thinking to do.  And some talking to Stan.
                               Ron Coleman