[Rhodes22-list] Berthing and Sitting Capacity

DCLewis1 at aol.com DCLewis1 at aol.com
Sat Nov 19 18:36:48 EST 2005

Slim,

Thanks very much for your input.  I really liked the 6/4/2  (wine/dine/sleep)
assessment, that's a great way to summarize  it.  Also, your insight
regarding using 2 berths was useful, I've got  to figure out whether my wife would fit
up there - or perhaps more important,  can she get in and out (mechanical &
coordination constraints tied to age)  and will she get claustrophobia.

I gather 4 people can sit below in a squeeze and the pop top enclosure is a
good option.  Also, the boom room is a good idea if you're going to sleep a
crowd.

Your and other's comments have been very helpful, but it's highlighted for
me the importance of the options (pop-top enclosure and boom room).  I  suspect
that by the time we're finished spec'ing out the options it's going to  be a
long list.

Thanks,
Dave