[Rhodes22-list] thanks for replies

FCrawford0707 at aol.com FCrawford0707 at aol.com
Sat Nov 19 22:03:54 EST 2005

Dan, Ron & Mary Lou - We're also western 'burbs of Philly - we keep  Sunday
Morning in Avalon.  Last winter, Stan did a refit for us, including  the new
vertical - battened IMF and new genoa - we had had the 175 and felt that  it was
a detriment to pointing (rolling it in when we had to do a bit of tacking
left it bellied) and too much for most reaching conditions.  Stan provided  a
140 (or so- not sure of the exact proportion, ) and we like it quite a bit
better, especially in conjunction with the battened IMF main.
    Frone Crawford
    s/v Sunday Morning