[Rhodes22-list] Baja Days 16,17, & 18

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Sun Nov 20 12:02:32 EST 2005

Bill,
I got different wording to the error messages (XP) - they said the file was
damaged - but it wasn't. I found that I could open the files if I had
already opened some other file successfully with Adobe. YMMV. You might try
saving them to your hard drive and opening them from within Adobe.

Good luck, it's great reading!

Mary Lou