[Rhodes22-list] Baja Days 16,17, & 18

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sun Nov 20 11:20:51 EST 2005

I'm back, and sorting through mail.  Please excuse all the late posting.

First, something I was having a problem with even before I left.  (Great
trip--you can't not like Italy.)  Tuscany/Venice/Rome.  Details to
follow if anyone wants to hear or see.

I have been able to read some of Chris's pdf files, but not most.  It's
a great job, and I'd love to be able to read the whole thing.  When I
click on the link I get an Adobe Reader error message:  "File does not
begin with '%PDF-'  Where have I gone wrong?  What must I do?  Is there
a place where all of the PDFs can be simply downloaded?

Chris, you are an inspiration!  Both in terms of adventure and presentation.

Bill Effros