[Rhodes22-list] stirring the hornet's nest.... (political)

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sun Nov 20 17:31:03 EST 2005

My, my, my ...

I just figured out how to get to under 100 pieces of unread mail in a hurry!

I'm going to do it, and I'm going to stay under 100!

The long and the short of it, from my point of view, is this:

I think the record of how we got from where we were to where we are is
pretty clear to most people.  I don't think more dissembling will get
the dissemblers off the hook.

As many of you know, I compiled a book about this last year, entitled
"Quote Without Comment".  These are the actual words of people who would
now like you to forget what was said then.  I did not comment on their
words then, and I won't now.

I have posted between 40 and 50 actual quotes over a 75 year period on
my website (www.QuoteWithoutComment.com).  Take a look.  It's free.  No
one disputes whether the quotes are accurate, or whether all sides of
the issues are fairly represented.  It's all there.

There are another 700 quotes in the book.  You can download the PDF
version for $8-$10 from a number of different sites.  The electronic
version is terrific because it is instantaneously searchable--I use it
all the time.  It's a great reference on recent history.  There is also
a paperback and a Palm version available.  Google: Quote Without Comment
to find retailers.

And that's about all I've got to say about that.

Bill Effros

(95 to Go)