[Rhodes22-list] Tohatsu 2 Stroke

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Mon Nov 21 11:00:39 EST 2005

>  Bill,

  I greatly appreciate your feedback on this motor issue.
  Will NOT go against the current in the East River and don't expect
to have deal with 25-30 kt winds either.
   I do believe the 4 strokes are eventually going to replace the 2
strokes so I would opt for the 4.
  sorry to hear about your 2 stroke.
  Lou