[Rhodes22-list] (political) response to Brad

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 15:01:07 EST 2005

Rummy,

That's cruel.  I liked Dale Bumpers, didn't agree with
his politics, but he invited me to every Democrat
chicken dinner I ever flew him to (there are a lot of
chickens in Arkansas).  Wilber Mills took a liking to
me (post Fannie Fox, post power) and I flew him all
over the state after he was out of office.  You don't
make a living as a charter pilot in Arkansas without
flying Democratic politicians.  Billy - another story
for another day.  There was a reason I didn't get
invited to the inagural ball.

Brad