[Rhodes22-list] Bilge Hose

Bud budconnor at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 21 18:12:29 EST 2005

Rob,
  I seem to get a lot of rain water in the bilge.   No rain means a dry
bilge, lots of rain means a gallon or more of water.
I haven't figured out where the rain is getting in, as there are no
puddles or water stains in the cabin.  So for convenience,
I would prefer to flip a switch - than swab with a sponge.

-Bud Connor