[Rhodes22-list] Tiller Auto Pilot Question(s)

Clay cjohns at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 21 21:47:18 EST 2005

Hola,

Although this pic doesn't show the mount (which I obtained from Stan) does
show a Simrad which I love (also love Shannon the autopilot model). As you
can see in the picture the mount is below. The plastic cap that the mount
mounts into eventually wore out and I replaced it with a L bracket. Here's a
pic of the whole outfit before it was converted to L bracket.

Clay
S/V Blue Chip