Huh? Re: [Rhodes22-list] Exploding Porta Potties

Saroj Gilbert saroj at pathfind.net
Tue Nov 22 13:31:10 EST 2005

Not a bad enhancement, although not sure how your approach gives shy,
way-too-sophisticated guests any additional comfort...  of course 2nd only
to all the personal quirks around sex comes a zillion of them around
eliminating bodily wastes... one guy that used to go sailing with me (even
in the days of the portapotti) simply refused to drink or eat anything for
the entire day... go figure!

BTW.. my bucket does reside behind the bulkhead so is still "more or less"
private... privacy is another thing that a boat of this size or even a much
larger one is very short on.  folks that need a lot of privacy are simply
not suited for a boat of this size.  At best the Rhodes is like camping in a
travel trailer.

Saroj