Saroj's Solution. Re: [Rhodes22-list] Exploding PortaPotties

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 22 17:47:41 EST 2005

Saroj,
I am curious about two things you mention here - the foot pump foot pump, and the oriental stove.  The counter is a little high, making a Coleman a marginal option for cooking.  Where did you find the foot pump.  Is there a brand name on the stove, and will it support a larger pot.  Your input appreciated.
Art