[Rhodes22-list] Re: Rhodes22-list Digest, Vol 774, Issue 2

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Tue Nov 22 22:14:36 EST 2005

Lou,

The CD25 with its full keel is an over-built, tough-as-nails, seaworthy
vessel.  Yes, more stable than the Rhodes22.  If you plan to sail in a lot
of heavy weather and big waves, you might like the CD more.  But if you want
to trailer your boat and plan to sail in more normally sane conditions, the
Rhodes has proven itself to be more than stable enough.  Depending on rum
consumption.

Have you been to rhodes22.com and looked through the FAQ?

Slim