[Rhodes22-list] Cable Tie Stay Fasteners

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Tue Nov 22 23:15:09 EST 2005

Thanks Fred,

I never thought about the UV problem because originally I wrapped the
turnbuckles with rigging tape.  Now that they are exposed, the white
ones could be the problem.  I've got a zillion of those things in every
imaginable color.  If you said purple works best, that would be no
problem for me.  I'll be more selective the next time I set up my boat.
Black it is.

Thanks for validating the idea.  All my turnbuckles will accept the same
size cable tie.

Bill Effros