[Rhodes22-list] Exploding Porta Potties

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Tue Nov 22 23:23:06 EST 2005

Rummy,

I think you are right.  You always recommended the smaller tank, but I
kinda left the decision to the last moment before launch, and the big
tank was all West Marine had in a Porta Potty that could be plumbed into
my existing system (not, as it turned out).

I figured I could always get a smaller tank--the top parts are the
same--if I liked the system.  But for my use, the fully plumbed head is
much less of a hassle, especially since I had to get into the bowels of
the system in my attempt to plumb the porta potty into it, and realized
for the first time how simple it is to set up and maintain.  (Good ol' Stan)

The marine head is back in to stay.

Bill Effros