[Rhodes22-list] Exploding Porta Potties

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Thu Nov 24 10:45:34 EST 2005

Rummy wrote:
Also, the use of a good holding tank chemical will reduce the gas buildup
that you are experiencing.

One question Rummy,
                                    Do I drink the stuff straight or on the
rocks?

I hate things that go dump in the night.

Chris G
(was away for a couple of weeks from the list, or to put in perspective I
was away for 478 e-mails)