[Rhodes22-list] Re: Rhodes22-list Digest, Vol 774, Issue 2

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 23 11:16:13 EST 2005

Lou, CD is a good boat - I grew up with a Kittywake 23 which was very
similar.  It is a differnt boat than the R22 for sure.  The R22 will
trailer/launch much easier.  The CD will likely need some work since they
have been out of production for a while.  The book I am currently reading is
about a CD 25, only 2 chapters in but good so far.  "London goes to Sea" is
the title and so far all it talks about is the total refit of an abandoned
CD.  If you are in skinny waters I would recommend the R-22 hands down.  Bob
Weber