[Rhodes22-list] Captain Keller

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 24 07:07:14 EST 2005

Bob,
Sail Harbor is an excellent choice.  There are good reasons it was a good choice as the small boat venue for the '96 Olympics.  You will like Dick Long.  He was building showers the last time I was there.  The site and area are perfect.  This should be good sailing with better winds than on most lakes, and lots of areas to explore along the coastal islands.  You can expect a steady flow of visitors.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Art