[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Nicholas Kuzniarski

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Fri Nov 25 10:46:48 EST 2005

Nick,

I'm also one of the Greenwich Guys.  The local private marina are
getting bought up for other purposes, and the remaining marinas are
jacking up their prices, causing a lot of people to get rid of their
boats.  There's a lot of shaking out going on around here.

Norwalk has a very nice ramp and dock for dry sailing.  You can set up a
Rhodes in about 20 minutes once you get good at it.  30 minutes to take
it down in such a way that you can set it up again in 20 minutes.

Andrew,

Bruce Greenwald's R-22 is on stands in the middle row on the blacktop.
Mine is on Bruce's trailer on the water side of the dirt lot.  There is
a third R-22 on a trailer, but I'm not sure where it is right now.  It
usually winters over on the lot.

Bill Effros