[Rhodes22-list] Baja Day 9

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 2 08:21:57 EDT 2005

Chris,

I went sailing but still enjoyed the story. Discovery or TLC  had a special
on the Humboldt Squid  last week. You need to keep an eye out for this show.
These squid (as you already know) are huge and meaner than sh*t! They go
into feeding frenzys that end up with the squid attacking and eating each
other. From what I saw if you didn't have gloves or know what you were doing
you might be glad the squid escaped.

We lived in San Diego and made several trips down the coast back in the 70s.
I need to go back.

Wally