[Rhodes22-list] Baja Day 9

Saroj Gilbert saroj at pathfind.net
Sun Oct 2 10:36:20 EDT 2005

I was poking around the Rhodes22 web site and then to a Forum area from a
link in the web site to test the environment for Michael.  I haven't looked
at the site for a very long time so I was seeing what was new and where
things were.  I am thoroughly enjoying Chris's Baja write-ups... especially
the one on the squid.

Can someone tell me if these are located somewhere on the site or the Forum?
I sure didn't see them there and I'm worried they are going to get "lost"
amongst all my emails never to be seen again.

I love these sailing stories and would really like to see them posted for
everyone to enjoy.. There was a wonderful one written quite a few years ago
by a guy who circumnavigated the DelMarVa Peninsula in his Rhodes.. Now
THAT's an adventure in a boat this size!!  I'd love to read it again now
that I live near there.

Saroj