[Rhodes22-list] Todd Z's archive searching

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Oct 2 10:36:37 EDT 2005

Todd:

     Somewhere in the past, several have given instructions how to search
the archives.  First, there is more than one good method.  You may be
willing to find the methods mentioned.  Then compare and contrast the
methods, writing instructions and sending those instructions to Michael or
Will to post somewhere on the site.

     One set of instructions, I believe came from Luis in Florida.  However,
he probably quit the list during one of the political tirades.

     Another set of instructions came from the lead anarchist himself.  He
was so engrossed in spreading propaganda and anarchy that he failed to
notice your relevant request.  That is the way he is.

     You might try emailing Luis directly.  I believe his method was quite
simple and did not require additional programs.

     Have you considered taking a couple of courses in computer science?
Michael could use some helping hands on doing routine stuff that keeps this
site going.  According to Russ, Will is leaving him to fend for himself.

Ed K

Greenville, SC, USA