[Rhodes22-list] Internet service. FYI

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 17:10:08 EDT 2005

Rummy,

Thanks for the info.  I've been busy as hell the last
two weeks launching a small construction company, my
oldest son and older brother, to Gulfport, MS to
engage in Katrana clean-up. Their living conditions
will be pretty primative (RV housing, public showers,
etc). One of the issues we're dealing with is internet
access for transactions, e-mail, logistical support,
etc.  Satellite is our only option at this time.  Now
we know what to expect.

Brad