[Rhodes22-list] Please tell me about your boat

Rick Evans ricke555 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 19:42:02 EDT 2005

I have been monitoring the list for a few months now
and an unfortunate turn of events may become fortunate
as I will need to purchase another boat (hopefully a
rhodes 22).

My boat was demasted at my mooring, in what seems to
be unbelievable to me.

Anyway I would like you to please tell me what you
like most about your boat and if you dare what you
dislike.

I have been sailing for years and crew on a sonar
every week during the season in the LIS.
I want the convenience of IMF and roller furling but
would like to hear your views on pointing boat
handling, sailing characteristics etc.

I am headed to Annapolis this weekend to take a test
sail. So I figure some opinions would help me look for
positives and/or negatives during the test.

Thanks in advance

Thanks
Rick