[Rhodes22-list] Rick Evans , I must be on target

Rick Evans ricke555 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 09:03:55 EDT 2005

Ed,

I have spoken to Stan many times and value his opinion
and the others on this list immesnely.

Please do not mistake my disdain for people wanting
tips for everything these days, with contempt for the
Rhodes, people on this list and especially not Stan.

Maybe I did not communicate my original request
correctly the first time. For that I am sorry.

I have read everything there is to read about the
Rhodes. I was simply looking for some personal insight
into the sailing characteristics of the boat before I
went on a test sail. I understand there are trade offs
in everything in life especially Sail boat design.

I was just trying to be as educated as possible
through all aspects before I actually got on the boat.

Thank you for all your input. It was and still is
greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Rick