[Rhodes22-list] Please tell me about your boat

Saroj Gilbert saroj at pathfind.net
Wed Oct 5 15:47:15 EDT 2005

ok.. but you'll have to be specific... there are a lot of "testimonials"
that ARE from real people... real Rhodes22 owners.
I'm not talking about the General Boats site, I'm talking about the "owners"
site... you've read everything there? then ask whatever specific questions
you still have...

Two of us have answered you personally... me and Rummy... and you're
welcome!

Saroj