[Rhodes22-list] Spy Ware #3

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 14:35:06 EDT 2005

We used that term, but in a slightly different manner. FM was when we got
everything to work, when by all rights it shouldn't have. My favorite story
was when I went out to a helicopter and both VHF-FM radios were inop. I
didn't have any spares to replace them, so I just swapped them between their
respective mounts. Viola, (is it spelled right now, bill?:-)) we now had two
functioning radios. Freaking Magic!
 Hank