[Rhodes22-list] Saturday sail.

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 16 09:16:06 EDT 2005

Rummy,

Maybe the wind is moving your way. Plenty here and Sunday's forecast iis for
even more.

Besides a great day sailing I saw a young Bald Eagle several times
throughout the day. Bald Eagles are fairly common here but I hadn't seen one
in a couple of months.

While I was passing by Half Moon Island  I sailed right past a deer swimming
from island to shore. I kept a way fom the deer but kept my eye on him
actually her. The deer eventually made it to the bank and trotted off into
the woods. I didn't have my camera with me so no photo.

I can add that to the list of animals spotted swimming on TN River. List
includes; snake, squirrel, muskrat, beaver, otter, dog, and racoon.

Wally