[Rhodes22-list] Saturday sail.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Oct 16 10:16:26 EDT 2005

Wally,
I didn't see much wildlife except for a few Monarch Buterfly's going south.
However, I did see one huge asshole. I had a 45 foot Carver with a flybridge
pass within 100 feet of my bow going full throttle. I had right of way and
this  jerk didn't slow down. I headed into his wake, which was huge by the way,
and  took it on the bow. The wave came over the deck, into the open cabin and
washed  all the way back into the cockpit. In all my years of boating I have
never seen  anything so stupid. I will find this boat because there aren't many
places on  this lake he can hide from me. If I had had a paint ball gun on
board I could  have easily plastered him.
Everything inside the cabin got soaked including electronics and my cell
phone. I can't wait to meet this jerk.

Rummy