[Rhodes22-list] Saturday sail.

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Sun Oct 16 12:15:09 EDT 2005

Rummy,

I feel your pain.  This happens a lot on the now-famous Lake Minnetonka too.
Except they usually slow down to half throttle thinking they're being
courteous but of course half throttle makes their wake even bigger.

BTW, those two "Love Boats" of Vikings fame, operated by a supper club
called Al and Alma's, are just a short distance from our dock in Cook's Bay.
We encounter the cruise boats out there every day.  I can tell you that the
pilots/crew are always professional, courteous, right-of-way yielding and
never any trouble.  It's always the drunken millionaires, be they football
players or not, that cause all the problems.

Slim