[Rhodes22-list] Bob Dylan

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 16 20:19:34 EDT 2005

Yeah,

  I read the book a few months ago. It is really about the music
more than a "real" autobiography,  Really interesting sections
about the influence of Brecht and the NY art scene through his
girfriend.

The special was great as well.  I have always been a Dylan fan, but it
was expecially nice to see the rare live performances.  It really seems
true that the live performances were better than even the classic
recordings. I am also a big Band fand.  it was nice to seen them
as well.

Ron