[Rhodes22-list] Political-Stan-Your Kinfolk are making noise, see here

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Sun Oct 23 10:27:12 EDT 2005

sorry Ed,  I am afraid the country is not ready for a bright leader - there
are still a few too many voters out there who are intimidated by having
someone in charge who is a little smarter than they are so want to leave it
up to god..

but if your side does not wake up soon you better brush up on your Chinese.

ss