[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 vs. Precision 23

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 27 09:22:13 EDT 2005

Nick,

I looked a Precision 23 as well. They sail very well and they do have a
slightly faster PHRF. The main thing I didn't like was no pop-top. If you
overnight the poptop is a big advantage. I also liked the cabin layout of
the R22 much better. The P23 has a large cockpit but I didn't find the
seating very comfortable. Speed is nice but don't discount comfort. I think
both are quality boats but the Rhodes fit my needs better.

Wally