[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Wally

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 2 09:50:14 EDT 2005

Ed,

Hugo was a wild one. The scary thing about Hugo was all of the damage inland
from tonadoes. I left my office in North Charleston and we drove up to
Charlotte thinking we were out of harms way. We spent that night listening
to trees crashing down on and around the house.

As bad as Hugo was it doesn't seem to compate to Katrina. Wow :-(

Wally