[Rhodes22-list] Rummies observation

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Sep 5 11:47:52 EDT 2005

Mr. Rummy,
	You want the Louisiana's Governors head to roll?  But she is a
liberal democrat!  Where are your political loyalties?
	You know my orientation.  The truth is she should have declared
martial law the day before the storm.  On the day of the storm she had
responsibility to call for not only Louisiana National Guard but also out of
state Guard assistance.  There was another state Governor that said he had
alerted his National Guard and was waiting for a phone call (or any other
official method of request).  How can you be in agreement with me?  This is
impossible.
	I will one up you.  Both she and the Mayor of New Orleans ought to
be tried for murder.  I request that you be put on the jury.  People were
officially told to go to the Superdome and convention center and no security
was in place.  That was a major abdication of responsibility.
	I have no problem holding those who accept high political office to
a high standard or even just a reasonable standard.
	Why are you on the list, if I lived where you do, I would have been
out in that cool breeze.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA