[Rhodes22-list] Ron Lipton's point?

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 6 13:13:57 EDT 2005

Ed,

    Your point is that because Heisman trophy winners rarely win the
Super Bowl we should entrust the lives of thousands of our fellow
citizens to
someone with no particular job qualifications?  Some people rise to the
occasion, but I would not like my local tailor doing heart surgery
hoping
that he will grow into the job. It is well proven that minimal job
qualifications
are required for our presidents.

Ron