[Rhodes22-list] MCPP Emergency Meeting

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 09:59:38 EDT 2005

Ron,

Hadn't heard that story, what ship were they operating
off of?  You've probably heard about the Bataan on
this list and the NYTimes Krugman story, it was there
but wasn't being used, blah, blah, blah.  Someone from
blog world discovered this jewel.  All Navy ships have
their own websites.  The Bataan steamed into the NO
area as soon as the weather allowed and immediately
started rescue operations.  It would seem the Times
was too anxious to start their attacts on the Feds to
do a Google search before writing their story.

Brad