[Rhodes22-list] A vacation from Politics

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Thu Sep 8 20:06:15 EDT 2005

Dear Rhodiephiles,

I've decided to try to post (finally) some notes from the preperation of my
trip to Baja and some accompanying photos.  They are on a word document with
photo's inserted.  I will probably have to post them is parts to keep the
size down.  If and when they are successfully posted I will follow up from
time to time with some descriptions and observations from my journal along
with some pictures and some photo excerpts (mostly charts)  from the Crusing
guide I used, Cunningham's Crusing Guide to the Middle Gulf). They usually
cover a couple days each of the 4-5 week trip.  I originally wrote them for
all my sailing siblings and made a few modifications for this group.  I
think if you view the attachments on full screen it should work ok.  Hope
you all enjoy.
Chris & Alice Geankoplis
SV Enosis
Medford, OR.