[Rhodes22-list] Another Computer Question

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Sat Sep 10 23:06:41 EDT 2005

Bill,

Dissin' the Mac, eh?  Listen mister, you wouldn't know what a "window" was
if it weren't for Steve Jobs.  The architecture of the circuitry is
superior, period.  As for the market, great!  That's why we don't even run
any anti-virus software.  Shhhhhhh...don't tell anyone!

But seriously, I'm not opposed to picking up a "junker" pc to do only what
it needs to do--that is, internet connection, e-mail, the usual--and leave
the heavy lifting to the Mac.  In my case that's iTunes and the iPod.  That
would be God the Father and God the Son!

Slim