[Rhodes22-list] Another Computer Question

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 11 00:38:58 EDT 2005

Slim,

   relax, ignore Bill (on this item only) and get a ibook. Apple
"airport" is the
same as standard wireless, but it came out first.  You can get all the
programs \
you need for the mac, not only the standard business stuff, but there
are lots
of open source programs like open office and gimp which were originally
written
for unix systems and work fine on the Mac.  No reason to line Bill
Gate's pockets
more than you have to.

Ron