[Rhodes22-list] Another Computer Question

Bradley, David david.bradley at sap.com
Sun Sep 11 01:25:46 EDT 2005

Slim, if you go to apple.com, you'll see some pretty inexpensive Apple
laptops.   Was just looking at iPods with my daughter and was pleasantly
surprised at some of the laptop and Mac prices.

I think Airport is just Apple's brand of wireless router for the home --
you can get the same thing at Best Buy or Circuit City.

As a former marketing guy for the IBM pc business, I'm a big Apple fan.
But I think Apple got the GUI design from Xerox PARC, while Steve Jobs
was still in India smoking dope.  Not that there's anything wrong with
that.

Dave